There are solutions out there for whatever real estate concerns you may have. Whether you are in the planning stages or you are looking to resolve a dispute, we can step in and help you find solutions. Contact our Springfield offices today to set up a consultation and learn more about what our attorneys can do for you.
At Kraemer Burns, our real estate attorneys represent developers, shopping center owners, as well as the owners of commercial, industrial and residential properties throughout New Jersey and, with the assistance of our Mackrell International colleagues, throughout the United States and around the world.
A Practical Approach to Creating Real Solutions for Our Clients
Representing a diverse group of clients, our comprehensive real estate practice is prepared to handle everything from the sale or purchase of large commercial properties to refinancing home mortgages. We draft and negotiate leases for industrial and commercial space on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
Representing municipalities, developers, individuals and intervenor-objectors, our lawyers are prepared to respond to a wide range of real estate concerns of our clients. Retained by title insurance companies in title disputes, we have won an important title company case in the New Jersey Supreme Court. Whatever real estate interests or concerns you may have, we are ready to protect your rights in:
- Purchase, sale and financing of commercial real estate
- Commercial and residential real estate development
- Land use planning, development, and litigation
- Zoning regulation and litigation
- Commercial and residential leases
- Commercial Landlord-tenant disputes and litigation
- Commercial and residential real estate disputes
- Condemnation proceedings and litigation
- Environmental contract provisions, audits, remediation and litigation
- Purchase, sale and financing of residential real estate
- Condominium Registration
- Urban Redevelopment
There are solutions out there for whatever real estate concerns you may have. Whether you are in the planning stages or you are looking to resolve a dispute, we can step in and help you find solutions. Contact us to set up a consultation and learn more about what our attorneys can do for you.