Personal Injury Litigation
Kraemer Burns has a long history of representing clients in matters involving significant injuries to our clients. These involve a wide range of cases including injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products, construction accidents and wrongful acts by governmental entities and employees (including police officers). We have had multi-million dollar recoveries by way of settlement and trial.
Kraemer Burns gives each personal injury case personal attention both with respect to evaluating and documenting the fault of the other party and documenting the injuries sustained by our clients and the impact the injuries have had on their life. By giving each matter a high level of personal attention, Kraemer Burns attorneys have achieved successful outcomes for our clients. Our high level of success is also based upon the fact that our attorneys have had experience representing clients as defendants. This means Kraemer Burns attorneys understand and can evaluate a case based upon how insurance companies and defense attorneys are looking at a case.
Kraemer Burns has represented claimants in high profile and high value cases for over forty years, a few examples of which follow:
- A Kraemer Burns client achieved a million dollar recovery in a high profile case involving four young minority men who were stopped on the New Jersey Turnpike and shot by New Jersey State Police Officers.
- The estate of a young man who was killed as a result of a tragic fire in a university dormitory turned to Kraemer Burns for representation. Kraemer Burns attorneys handled this death case, as it has handled other tragic death cases, with great compassion for the family and at the same time showing the determination needed to achieve the best possible result.
- A significant settlement was achieved against a major electronics company for the estate of a husband and wife who died as result of a tragic fire in their house. Kraemer Burns hired the qualified cause and origin fire expert needed to prove that the television manufactured by the electronics company caused the house fire.
- A client working at a site where a multi level commercial building was being constructed fell through a hole in the roof resulting in him falling multiple levels and sustaining serious permanent injuries. The defendant resisted settlement and Kraemer Burns prepared the case for trial. On the eve of trial, as a jury was about to be selected, Kraemer Burns attorneys achieved a multi million dollar settlement for the client.
- A client working at the facility of a major oil company sustained serious burns over a significant portion of his body. The major oil company was not willing to engage in meaningful settlement discussions and Kraemer Burns tried the case. With the needed experts to support the liability and damage aspects of the case, the jury returned a million dollar verdict for the Kraemer Burns client.